If you like this program please show your appreciation by donating.
This website is used to convert rFactor result files to human-readably webpage.
If you encounter any problems feel free to contact me at
email@example.com using email or google-talk and I will try and solve the problem
(please provide the racecast URL you used).
There are 3 ways to use this software
- Using seperate qualification and race-result files
- Using one combined qualification/race result file
- Using racecast
Using CSS it is possible to change the way the rfactor-report looks to let it more match to the layout of your own website.
- Download the example CSS file style/rfactor-report.css.
- Modify this template to your own wishes. Documentation for what each element does is in the example CSS file.
- Upload your newly made CSS file to your own website.
- Enter the URL to this CSS in the inputfield and click on the submit button.
- You will now see that the layout of the page changed to your CSS
- When you now view a report you will see that it is in the layout you created.
- The CSS is a part of the URL. So if you give the URL from the report page to other people they will see it in the style you set.
PHP coding : Frank Wynants
Layout : Jeff Carriere